The Kitasoo Development Corporation is hiring a new Administration Clerk!
Title: Administration Clerk
Type: Permanent Full-time
Under the general supervision of the Kitasoo Development Corporation, General Manager. The Administration Clerk provides the services of a clerk, typist, secretary, receptionist or any combination thereof, depending upon the circumstances.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Notwithstanding the above general duties, an Administration Clerk has the following job responsibilities:
As a Clerk, Typist, Secretar, Receptionist
- Is a member of the KDC team, providing support and clerical, secretarial, receptionist and accounting support;
- Provide clerical, typist, secretary, receptionist and accounting support services, and without restricting the generality of the foregoing, including mail, reception duties (telephone and greeting), delivery and receipt of merchandise, typing, filling, operation of office computer equipment together with computer software programs relating to word processing, file management and internal emails;
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies;
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research;
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email and mail.
- A minimum of grade 12 or equivalent with preference of special training in administration and/or accounting clerk services;
- Demonstrate proficiency in typing;
- Computer literate with some basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and in particular Microsoft Word and Excel Software.
Please submit a typed resume and a letter of interest to the Kitasoo Development Corporation office or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 AM on May 24, 2023. Applicants will be contacted for an interview.