Capacity Forest Management is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated individual to join our team as an Engineer for our upcoming project on Pooley Island, BC for Kitasoo Forest Company.
As an Engineer, you will be tasked with working in rugged terrain within remote access areas to assist project lead engineers. This position will require you to stay in camp with Capacity crews for 10 days at a time. The estimated duration for this project is 3-4 shifts.
● Clean and maintain the camp facility
● Make beds and launder bed linen
● Provide assistance to the cook where required
● Adhere to company safety guidelines and procedures
● Maintain inventory of cleaning and housekeeping supplies
● Perform other duties as assigned by the management
● No prior engineering experience required.
● Familiarity with manual labour and outdoor work is an asset
● Capacity to adapt to changing weather and terrain conditions
● Strong work ethic, physically fit
● If you possess caulk boots, hard hat, and high-vis clothing, please indicate this in your
● Average workday consists of 10 hours per day
● Shifts follow a schedule of 10 days on, 4 day off
● Pay rate is $200/day
To apply, please submit your resume along with a brief cover letter outlining your interest and suitability for the position to DaveJepson@capfor.ca or fill out an application at the Kitasoo Development Corporation office.
We look forward to welcoming a new member to our dynamic team!