On behalf of the Housing Committee and Department, we are happy to announce that we are accepting housing applications from Kitasoo Band Members for a Kitasoo Band Rental Unit on Lots 30B.
Lot 30B is located on the south side of Klemtu, facing Trout Bay. This three bedroom and one bathroom unit comes fully furnished and is the upper level of a two story duplex.
All applicant(s) must provide names and ages of all family members and their Kitasoo Band numbers.
To be eligible you must:
- Have the capacity to pay the monthly rent of $500.00
- Have the capacity to pay a one time damage deposit of $250.00
- Have the capacity to pay a one time pet deposit of $250.00 if applicable
- Be a Kitasoo Band member
- Have NO outstanding DEBT to all Kitasoo Band Council Entities including User Fees (e.g. Hydro and internet)
- Capable and willingness to attend Housing workshops
If you are eligible and accept the above-mentioned terms please complete the official application attached or a copy can be provided to you at the Band Office.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2021 @ 3:30PM
We will be hosting an open house for Lot 30B on June 24th, 2021 from 10:00AM-12:00PM, we encourage all applicants to stop by to view the unit.
Please include all necessary information and deliver the signed application to the Kitasoo Band Receptionist at the Band Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.