(2)Xai’Xais Language Trainees
Kitasoo Community School is looking to hire two motivated individuals as Xai’Xais Language Trainees to start immediately.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily Attendance (10:30-4:00) at lessons and work periods
- Support KCS Language program
- Participate in individual and group projects
- Participate in professional development as provided by KCS
- Learn, contribute and share the Xai’Xais Language with the community
- Be committed to learn the Xai’Xais Language
- Establish good working relationship with the staff, students, families and community of KCS
- Follow the Kitasoo First Nations Human Resources personnel policy
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism as KCS employee
- Grade 12 diploma (or equivalent life experience)
- Please submit Resume to Melody Robinson at the Band office.
Salary: 14$/hr at 22.5 hours per week
Due to classes starting April 15, 2019 this posting will close Thursday April 11, 2019 at 3:00pm
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.