Date: July 4, 2022
Job Title: Fuel Attendant
Job Type: Temporary/Part-time
Application Deadline: Open until filled
First Nations Fuel is seeking a self-motivated individual who has the skills and experience necessary to work as a Fuel Attendant.
Duration of Employment and Hourly Wage: $16.00/hr. Wage will be paid on a per-hour basis. This posting is for approximately (30) part-time hours with a schedule from July 1, 2022 – October 1, 2022.
– Conduct fuel dispensing for vehicles and boats;
– Receive and receipt payments for fuel;
– Ensure all paperwork is kept up to date and forwarded appropriately;
– Monitor fuel inventory and assist with general maintenance.
– WHMIS Certificate an asset
– First Aid Certificate an asset
– Excellent customer service skills
– Effective communication skills
– Able to work with a team or independently
– Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment
– Comfortable with cashouts and paperwork
– Willing to attend training (receive certification)
Please submit your resume or pick up an application at the Kitasoo Development Corporation office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be contacted for an interview.