Full-time Educational Assistant for 2018-2019
Kitasoo Community School (KCS) is accepting applications from Klemtu residents who wish to work one on one as a Math/Literacy Educational Assistant for our students for the 2018-2019 School year.
We prefer candidates with:
1) Strong Language/math/computer skills
2) Grade 12 or equivalent skills/experience
3) Criminal Record Check Clearance (Vulnerable Sector)
Duties – Under the direction of the Principal:
1) Assigned to home classroom to support teacher
2) Assist students in small group and one on one settings
3) Work with students from K4 – Grade 7 under direction of teacher.
4) Receive ongoing training in Language programs and math support strategies.
5) Any other duties as assigned.
Rate of Pay: At full time Educational Assistant Level as per Kitasoo Education Authority Local Salary grid.
For full job description please see Melody Robinson at the Band Office.
Please submit resume and application to Kitasoo Band Council, Human Resource Officer Melody Robinson at the Kitasoo Band Administrative Office by April 30, 2018 at 12 pm.